2008-03-31

Interview with Chris Davis and Ken Feinberg of The Davis Funds

Chris DavisMorningstar chats with Chris Davis and Ken Feinberg of The Davis Funds.

  • Buffett Practitioners at Work
    • In part one , they talk some of the tenets of their investment philosophy as well as how they think about assessing management teams.
  • Stock Picks from the Davis Funds
    • In part two of my chat, we discuss their ideal time horizon as well as one of the stocks in my portfolio, and one on my watch list.
  • Talk Insurance Stocks with the Davis Funds
    • In part three of my chat with Chris Davis and Ken Feinberg of The Davis Funds, we discuss their thoughts on some elements of the current credit crunch, as well as their take on a couple of insurance stocks I've had on my watch list. Both AIG (the top stock on my watch list) and Progressive have delivered great returns for their shareholders over the last few decades, and now both have somewhat attractive valuations.
  • The Davis Funds Team on the Credit Markets
    • In part four, the final segment of my chat with Chris Davis and Ken Feinberg of The Davis Funds, we discuss their take on the credit markets, given their portfolio's large weighting in the financial-services sector. In addition, we also touch on two other investments: Sprint Nextel (S) and Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ).

No comments: