2007-06-01

Rookie Walk Down Wall Street

I live in Taiwan and never have been to the US. I never really touched US markets until I use Scottrade to buy my first US equity on November 2006. I am just a novice investor walking in the Wall Street.

Since I'm a rookie, so my investment strategy is simple. I take people who play the game very well and follow them to play. I just look at what great investors have found. In other words, I'm a shameless idea thief. :P

Thanks to the magic of Internet. I can easily get many valuable stuff about great investors like Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Benjamin Graham, Philip Fisher, Bill Miller, Joel Greenblatt, Seth Klarman, Wallace Weitz, Michael Price, Whitney Tilson etc. I will learn intelligent investing from these outstanding investors.

My long term goal is to build my "sound intellectual framework for making decisions and the ability to keep emotions form corroding that framework" as Warren Buffett said in the preface of The Intelligent Investor.

So this blog will be my learning journey to intelligent investing. This blog is also a exercise to improve my broken English.

No comments: