2007-06-28

Learning From the Great Investors

Emil Lee at TMF wrote a piece "Learning From the Great Investors". Lee talks about what you can learn from Mohnish Pabrai, Eddie Lampert, Joel Greenblatt and Charlie Munger.

I highlight some points :

  • Mohnish Pabrai - Low-Risk, High-Uncertainty Investing.
  • Eddie Lampert - Capital Allocation : Deploy Capital as Productively as Possible.
  • Joel Greenblatt - MFI = High ROC + High Earnings Yields.
  • Charlie Munger - Learn to Learn : Mental models, Biases, and Methods of Thinking.
Like what I said in Rookie Walk Down Wall Street, I will learn from these great investors piece by piece and step by step. Wish someday I could achieve my long-term goal - to build my own sound intellectual framework for making decisions and the ability to keep emotions form corroding that framework. Enjoy learning !

No comments: