2007-06-15

Book - The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable

Recently the book The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable got my attention. Because Edward Lampert recommended The Black Swan at Sears Holding 2007 AGM. Michael Mauboussin said that all investors should be alert to black swans at his recent report - Turtles in Omaha - The Mindset of Great Investors. Bankstocks.com also had a review on this book - Bankstocks Booklist: Black Monday, Black Swan.

Nassim Nicholas Taleb, author of The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable; former dean's professor, sciences of uncertainty, University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He also has another book, Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets

I have read Fooded by Randomness, it's a great book. I have not read The Black Swan yet, but I think it's also a great one. I will get a copy ASAP, so you too.

No comments: